Please read this carefully before applying.
• Step 1: Review your 941's for 2019 and 2020. Choose the year that has a higher payroll. (If you are self-employed or don't have any W2 employees, get your Schedule C from your 2019 Tax Return). Write down the total payroll for the year you will be using. 1099 employees do not count.
• Step 2: Make a list of any employees that were paid in excess of $100k and notate what they were paid.
• Step 3: You will need to confirm that you had a 25% reduction in a quarter of 2020 compared to the same quarter of 2019 if you received first PPP round funding. Please notate which quarter you are using, and what the gross sales were in the chosen quarter for 2019, and the gross sales of the chosen quarter for 2020. This will be needed on the application.
Loans over $150k: Documents showing reduction are needed at the time of submission.
Loans under $150k: Documents showing reduction can be submitted any time until you apply for forgiveness, however, they are needed on the application.
You still have time to apply for the second round PPP loan.
With over 25 years experience in business loans and commercial financing, Park Place Financial Group has the best business loan options for you. Whether you are starting a new business, purchasing an existing business or looking to secure funding for an expansion Park Place Financial Group has the right business loan for you.
Park Place Financial Group provides a large variety of customized commercial loan programs and purchase options.
Joe Costa is a highly experienced loan consultant and he is ready to help meet your individual needs. Our team will communicate effectively and guide you through the process of selecting the most appropriate options for you.
Make an appointment today and a business loan consultant will meet with you to learn more about you and your needs, then work with you to design a program that best suits your desired goals.
• Business Loans
• SBA Loans
• PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) Loans
• Short Term Funding
• Long Term Funding
• Business Lines of Credit
• SBA Business Disaster Loans
By handling all the details, we make the entire process of securing a business loan fast and easy. We offer outstanding customer service, extensive industry knowledge, and all the financial tools that will enable you to make a the best decision when choosing a business loan in Southern California.
We provide exceptional service and not just a product. We don't just originate your commercial loan. We guide and advise you throughout the financing process and make certain that you choose the best loan to fulfill your needs.
Joe Costa and his team of experts have extensive knowledge about the real estate and business environment. Our commercial finance consultants will give you the personalized attention that you deserve. Our objective is to find the right business loan product for you. We answer all your questions and make sure that you're informed and well educated throughout the financing process. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
Our clients regularly refer their family and friends to us because they know they can count on us to take good care of them. Referrals are the cornerstone of our success.
Park Place Financial Group is built on the foundation of honesty and professionalism, and our loan experts continually strive to exceed your expectations.
We are the perfect place to start and end your search for a business loan, so call us today at (858) 925-7045 for your free, no-obligation consultation.